- In the heart of Serengeti National Park, 15,000 km2 of pure nature with the greatest concentration of wildlife on the continent
- Overlooking the River Mbalageti valley. 36 km (50 minutes) from Serorena airport and 335 km from Arusha and access to Kenya and Lake Victoria
- Take advantage of our premium all-inclusive package, which includes three daily meals and a selection of drinks, as well as an incredible half-day safari trip
- Elegant rooms and suites inspired by local Masai traditions with colonial details and terraces that offer breath-taking views
- Magnificent facilities made from sustainable architectural materials, offering pool, gym, spa, Kids&Co and meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology
- The experience of discovering the world’s most sensual continent through an extraordinary fusion of international cuisine and local flavours
The trip of a lifetime
The Meliá Serengeti Lodge possesses all the ingredients to satisfy your passion for travel and adventure: the perfect location in a national park, a comfortable design, and a unique atmosphere that will make you feel part of your surroundings.
Blend into the surroundings
A two-storey building that stands on a natural terrace offering beautiful views of the Serengeti and the romantic sunsets perfumed by the wide variety of flowering plants.
Ancient traditions and contemporary luxury
The magic of the African continent can be perceived in every corner of the lodge. There is a swimming pool, gym, spa and exquisite restaurants offering their very own interpretations of local dishes with international culinary influences.