Visit Zanzibar’s white sand beaches and walk the historical streets of Stonetown a World Heritage Site. This package is the perfect for those who want to make the most of a quick trip to Zanzibar. Your first night in Zanzibar will be in Stonetown at the Tembo House which has a perfect location on the edge of the beach and is just a few minutes’ walk from the historic district. Spend the next morning touring the historic streets of Stonetown with your guide who will lead you to the traditional spice markets, the old fort and the slave museum. After a relaxing lunch head north to the coast and the beautiful white sand beaches. You will stay in the beautiful Amaan Bungalows adjacent a beautiful white sand beach. The next day features a boating trip to the beautiful Island of Mnemba famous for its snorkeling and clear water. Returning in the afternoon you can spend the rest of the time relaxing on the beach or poolside. The next morning we will pick you up and take you back to the airport in Stonetown to catch your flight.
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- All Internal Transfers
- Half day private tour in Stonetown
- Half day private snorkeling Tour to Mnemba
- Daily Breakfast
- Tour guides
Day 1: Arrive and Transfer to your Lodge
Arrive in Zanzibar. Our driver will be waiting at either the airport or ferry dock to transfer you to your hotel. Spend the evening relaxing in Stonetown.
Overnight at: Tembo House
Day 2: Transfer to Stonetown
Enjoy an early breakfast before taking a privately guided tour of Stonetown that includes the traditional spice markets, the old fort and the slave museum. After lunch make the 45min drive to the northern coast of the Island.
Overnight at Amaan Bungalows
Day 3: Boat trip and Beach Relaxation
Start with a half day boat ride with lunch and snorkeling to the small island of Mnemba, famous for its white sands, clear waters and colorful tropical fish. Spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing on the beach or at the pool.
Overnight at Amaan Bungalows
Day 4: Transfer to the airport
We will come to pick you and transfer you to the airport for your onward journey.
Thank You for Choosing Ngoni Safaris Uganda
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per person and exclude the international flight from/to your home country.
- This tour must be paid in US Dollars (USD).
Rates Per Person